The Alpha dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of all your Alpha courses. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to this page. Each course link will direct you to the dashboard belonging to that Alpha.
The gear icon in the top right-hand corner enables you to change your settings, select a different language or to sign out.
In the middle of the page, you will see your Alpha course/s arranged according to whether you are an administrator, host or guest in that course.
Each course is represented by a card displaying the session status, course description and meeting link. Further options are available to course administrators and hosts.
- Session statuses:
- Session not started = The session is not yet available to join.
- Waiting Room open = The waiting room for your session is now available to join.
- Session active = The session has started and is open to join.
- Course description = The description of the course as provided by the administrator.
- Copy meeting URL = This button copies the meeting link so it can be pasted into an email or other platform for sharing purposes. Recipients can click on the link and be directed to the session.
- Manage = Administrators use this button to open the course management page.
- Open waiting room = Administrators and hosts click here to allow guests to join the session waiting room.
- Join meeting = All active sessions can be joined directly by clicking here.